Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My new sea shell necklace on etsy...

So I finally had time to get some new pictures taken... sometimes I think it takes me longer to get good pictures than it does to make anything anymore. :) And by "good," I only mean "not horrible."

Here is my green turban shell necklace:

The pendant is a green turban (also called a "turbo" by other conchology books) sea shell that has been attached to a gold plated bell cap. The rest of the necklace is made up with glass, gold plated, mother of pearl, and top shell beads.

And here is a pair of matching earrings using glass beads and gold plated filigree beads:


Soon, I'll be making some more earrings that match this necklace, so be sure to look for them in my shop.


No comments: