Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Monday, July 6, 2009

The Etsy forum aliens got me again!

So, like normal, I'm getting on the computer in the evening before bed... Just to check my shop and see what's in the forums for a couple of minutes.

I don't know what happens, but there I am lurking in some threads just reading and making comments on a few... next thing I know it is almost 1AM and I am still sitting at the barstool at my kitchen counter - back aching, butt asleep, eyes moving in slow motion...

The aliens always come and get me and put me back a couple hours later... I never know what actually happens when I'm gone.

I guess I need etsy to install a time on my username... after 1 hour of use, I need to be permanently blocked from all forums for at least 24 hours. Then maybe my sleep schedule will get into the correct mode and I'll be more productive here at home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That happens to me too, all the time!

Shore Debris said...

Good! Glad to know I'm not the only one!