Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Friday, July 17, 2009

This week's favorite... a shirt I can definitely wear!

Today, while surfing etsy... I know, I have tons of other things on my plate that need to get done, but still manage to waste time doing nothing on etsy everyday... I came across this shirt that I could just see me wearing! It looks so soft, draping over curves - a kind of sexy, casual elegance - if that makes sense to anyone but me :P

It is from Sand Maiden on etsy.

What do you think of it?

Yes, honey, you can get it for me in black, iris, pewter, or periwinkle! I'll wash your car this weekend? And do the dishes for the rest of the summer?

1 comment:

elsie said...

yummmmy! I could totally see myself in that top too - so understated and sexy - thanks for the tip!