Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Creating Banners for your store...

Wow... I almost gave up... I was about 5 seconds away from trying to post an alchemy request on etsy to find someone to make me a banner for my store and my blog. And that would have meant I would have to pay money for something I should be able to do on my own... But alas, I finally found something with which I can live.

So what, it doesn't look totally professional... but then I am not a computer design professional type anyway. So I say, "Good enough for me..." Let me know what you think! I just put the banner at the top of this blog and a similar one on my esty shop: http://www.shoredebris.etsy.com/

Truthfully though, if anyone has suggestions on how to do it better and can speak in non-computer layman's terms, I'd definitely listen :)

No comments: