Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Friday, October 9, 2009

100 Mile Fitness Challenge... Week 1

Ok, so I decided to sign myself up for the 100 mile fitness challenge... and this was week 1. If this sort of thing interests you, you can still give it a go and sign up here: I'm #56 on the list! I have been keeping a new workout journal that I started this summer (I always feel like I am starting over again, but I guess that is fitness... one big cycle). I have the journal broken up into 6 week sections so that every six weeks I can change my goals and sort of start a new program which is why the 100 miles by the end of the year appeals to me.

So this period's goals - each week I complete 2 yoga sessions, 1 pilates session, 2 weight-lifting sessions, walk min of 8 miles, 1 bike ride, and 1 time on the elliptical, and concentrate on eating 9 servings of fruit and vegetables per day.

So update at the end of week 1 - I only hit 3 of my own goals... but I need to start somewhere and now the only direction I can go is up!

Per the 100 mile challenge, my 1-8 Oct mileage is 15!

1 comment:

californiablue said...

Sounds like an amazing program - best of luck, hang in there!