Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Friday, October 23, 2009

100 Mile Fitness Challenge... Week 3

Want to join a group of people getting in 100 miles before the end of the year? Just click here for the details. (Don't worry, it's not too late!)


Checking in for week 3... Ah, much better! Was still feeling a bit of last week's flu dregs in the beginning of the week, but Mon-Fri were great. This week's total is 12, making my total 32 miles!

1 comment:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

You're doing so great with the fitness challenge! I've been having a tough time the past two weeks trying to find some spare time, but I hope to start kicking it up into high gear before Turkey Day! :)