Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Sunflower Sunset... Etsy Product Review #10

Do you ever have a favorite that makes you keep going back again and again? Well, that is what this shop is doing to me :) Here's my latest purchase - a print of an original surreal painting mounted on a card. Shipping, as normal, was extra fast (I've ordered her items at the same time as 5 other sellers... one seller's item has arrived 1 day later, and rest are always 3 or more days behind Aunt Jane.) My beautiful card arrived in another handmade envelope (blue-grey this time instead of green) and makes me wish I had the time to start making my own special envelopes. The print is high quality and mounted on a card stock card that is thicker than most of the cards I order making it just right!

Do you like whimsical artwork in both 2-D and 3-D? then I am sure you will want to check out Aunt Jane!

No comments: