Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sip & Shop Results

The "Sip and Shop, Too" at the Chatham Street Cafe was fun (and the food was divine... I could have eaten a whole pie of the award winning cheesecake that night - good thing they weren't offering more than a slice!) I actually took my camera with me and a friend took a picture of me and my display (another first... if I actually remember the camera, I forget to take any pictures...)Sales were definitely not high (two total), but at a show where you are not paying to set up and only paying commission on sales, you definitely cannot complain! I was able to give out a few business cards and have found a restaurant that is definitely my new favorite. So overall, the night was a success.

If you are near Cary and get to do one of these Sip & Shop events, I highly recommend it. The staff was very accomodating, the food was delicious, and the event was well organized. The group of artists and crafters was great, too; I love meeting the actual people behind etsy shops. Last Thursday, I was between MegR NC, Phroggy Dee, and Linda Searcy Jewelry. The Cafe holds much more than you would guess and Linda's blog has additional pictures of all the different artisans and crafters there.

No comments: