Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Friday, October 16, 2009

My favorites look like a beautifully created treasury!

Scanning my favorites on etsy, I was suddenly surprised at how it seemed each shop lined up perfectly as if someone had painstakingly placed the photos in order and displayed them into a treasury. The best one was on page 4 of my favorites and I saved a picture for you to see, too:
In case you'd like a closer inspection - in order, the shops are:
Creative Apples - Handmade photo greeting cards and prints
Jewelry by Natsuko - Handmade fine enamel and metal jewelry
Monkeys Always Look - Things you never knew you needed but can't live without
Petal Mix - Handmade Japanese flower hair clips, pins and brooches
Rosy Revolver - Farm fresh fandangles

3 comments:

cabin + cub said...

Some great faves you got! I love going through faves when it comes time for shopping!

Anonymous said...

Pretty stuff. Perhaps you should make one :)

Rosy Revolver said...

Love your favorites! Thanks so much for including me! xoxo