Are you in North Carolina and want to see Shore Debris in person? My jewelry is available at this Sanford location:

Divine Designs by Nancy, 92 Amarillo Ln

You can also find my jewelry in this Southwest Florida gallery:

Elizabet Bryant Art Gallery, 200 West Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL 34223

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I love flowers!

Last week I mentioned a beautiful room at the Coconut Cottage B&B, but I failed to mention the gorgeous gardens surrounding the house. There was a stunning combination of tropical flowers mixed with plants you can find all over the continental U.S. that made it seem both unique vacation and familiar home. Here are a couple of close-ups to share with you:



2 comments:

Laura Trevey said...

Gorgeous photos!!
Good luck in the giveaway on
Bright,Bold, and Beautiful!!

xo Laura
www.brightboldbeautiful.blogspot.com

Wood Water Garden said...

Lovely flowers.